Wednesday, September 06, 2006


And so the journey will begin shortly. It's been a long time coming and I can't believe that it will actually happen now. I have a flat in Paris, complete with a Cape Bretoner roomie. It costs an arm and a leg, and is no bigger than a shoe box, at least that's what the pictures portray, but who cares, I'm in Paris! Note the very European windows, that both I and Jessica (the roomie) have fallen in love with. I, of course plan to hang out of them each morning to hear "La vie en rose" echo through the alleyway. It happens...I've seen it in the movies!
So, to anyone and everyone who will read this, please check back for more updates on my journey to Europe. I'm sure I'll be dying to tell all of my stories, and this blog will save many of you from listening for hours on the phone. I expect you to read about them though!
Love/Amour
Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home