Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

Just wanted to say have a Happy Day. There's no better day to say I love you with grocery store flowers, cheap chocolate and ecards! Just remember to keep saying it the other 364 days of the year. I believe it more when you aren't forced by a commercial holiday!

Love to all the fam and friends who read this...and of course to all those who I don't really know, I wish you love as well! And I'm not saying it just cause Hallmark makes me. I really do wish everyone love!
Only 4 more sleeps till my girls are here...and more importantly my Kraft Dinner. Kidding...
xo Kate

Some cute valentines!


Some more cute ones!

Cutest!

ps. No discrimination meant by only choosing these three couples. They were the only ones that I had!


5 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Happy Heart Day my sister! I love you! Seeing as the girls are bringing you kraft dinner, I guess you won't need any when I come!! hehehe
XO Lynnie

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Umm of couse I will! Bring on the KD

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger Lizz said...

Hi Sweetie, I stumbled on this when I was looking for a pic of the apt. for Lynn. Great reading.I really enjoyed the valentine secrets site. I think I'll get in the habit of reading if I can only pull myself from watching the "O" show...yes, I'm hooked as well!! You are a wonderful writer. Keep up the great work! xoox Mom

 
At 2:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your hair that length!
is this what it looks like now?

 
At 12:57 AM , Blogger Kate said...

My hair is in the process of growing out Kris. I had an unfortunate incident with a mullet prior to my departure to Paris. It wasn't pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home