Monday, February 12, 2007

"Was I an overnight sensation?"

Yay! Gordie won a Grammy!
I thought the awards were next week so I was surprised this morning to find out he won! I announced it to everyone in my office; who, evidently weren't as thrilled as I was. Number one because they aren't familiar with Grammys, and number two because they have no idea who Gordie Sampson is...or Carrie Underwood for the matter!
I, on the other hand, am thrilled! I think I'll make a point of only listening to Gordie today...

I love Cape Breton and all the talent that comes out of there. Look at all the people who were pumped to attend the Rankins this week...We got talent (ok i say that like I have talent, which I don't, but I like being part of an island that's full of it!)!

Have a good one...remember to listen to Gordie today!
Love love
kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home