Sunday, February 18, 2007


Living it up in Paris with my girls...


Alright so I haven't heard from them yet, but I would suspect that they are driving in from the airport at this exact minute. And aside from being exhausted they are probably really excited! So am I!


Don't know what we are going to get up to this week, but I don't think it matters! Paris with your girlfriends is seriously close to being the best thing ever! (best thing ever would be to spent it with your significant other. Paris being the city of love and all!)


Anyways, must go prepare. If I'm not around for the next week this is why...oh and Dave Matthews in Glasgow on Sunday! Can't wait to see my Jennyfer!!


Love love y'all!

Mega old picture but apparently I don't have any recent ones... That'll change this week I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home