Friday, March 23, 2007


Stan, my man.



I have spent the past week with a wonderful, handsome, intelligent guy. It's rare in life that you find a guy who listens as well as he does, without interupting or adding his opinion. He just sits there quietly and stares at you with a big grin on his face. I think I'm in love. There's a bit of a downfall though, he's a bit short and well...a little flat. Literally.


Lynn and I have had the pleasure of showing Flat Stanley around Paris this week. Flat Stanley is the school project of my aunt's niece. He comes with a bio (he needs to be in bed by 8:30, and he's allergic to pineapple) and he's pretty portable so he goes just about anywhere! He's gone to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Chateaux Versailles, among other great places in Paris! I hear he frequented the Great Canadian Pub too...


Thought I'd put a few pics from his travels. He's such a cutie.


Flat Stanley and I on the train


Stan comparing profiles with the bust at Versailles, spitting image I'd say!



Stan hoeing a row in Marie Antionette's Garden. He was breaking the law but shhhh...


Peakaboo! At Versailles

Pretending to be Wilson from Tool Time. Did I mention he's got a great sense of humor?

Stan's going to accompany me on my travels to the UK next month. Now my mom can breathe a sigh of relief, I won't be alone and Stan, my man, can protect me!

Anyways, I'm exhausted...too much fun and too much wine!

Love love everyone,

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home